- Expert, individualised medical consultation before travel, while traveling and upon return
- The most current medical advice on international health risks specific to your destination
- A complete range of vaccinations on site including Yellow Fever, Rabies, and Japanese Encephalitis vaccines
- A broad selection of standard and customised medical kits for travellers WHO approved international vaccination booklets
- A range of medications for travel including anti-malarial drugs
- A range of equipment to protect you from insect-borne diseases
- Access to an international network of travel health providers
- An extensive range of brochures are available
The cost of the consultation is partly rebatable from Medicare, the cost of vaccinations and medications is not. The fee of this service is entirely dependent on the time spent with the doctor, vaccinations, medications and other supplies received at the time of the consultation.
Please note vaccination prices have recently changed. Some vaccine prices have increased and some have decreased. This is due to changes in the supplier manufacturing costs and is the first price change in 3 years.
Visit The Travel Doctor TMVC website.